Amniotic Derived Stem Cell Procedures For Avoiding Joint Replacement
Request Appointment Today with the Top Beverly Hills & Los Angeles Pain Management Center! Call to Schedule: (310) 854-0283
For decades the solution to joint pain has been a two-pronged approach: first, mask the pain, and when that is no longer possible, joint replacement. Anti-inflammatory drugs, cortisone injections offer temporary relief until the condition exacerbates. Joint replacement, a temporary solution itself, is invasive and requires a long, uncertain recovery, including physical therapy.
According to the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, over 900,000 people in the United States underwent knee and hip replacement in 2011, and that number increased steadily over the following several years. Whether due to injury or arthritis, American joints are in sore need of a remedy more reliable and more sustainable.
For More Info Call (310) 854-0283 to schedule an appointment today
Stem Cell Procedures
Intelligent Pain Solutions treats all types of simple and complicated pain conditions. like back and neck pain.
- Amniotic Derived Stem Cell Procedures For Avoiding Joint Replacement
- The answer just might be found in an area referred to as regenerative medicine, procedures that repair tissue damage as opposed to ignoring or masking it. Stem cells are at the heart of regenerative medicine, for decades now being used in wound care. Research has proven that stem cells regenerate into skin, muscle, bone, and even cartilage. Now, using amniotic stem cells, their application is providing new life for suffers of joint pain, especially due to arthritis.
Amniotic stem cells
- Amniotic stem cells have proven particularly effective as an alternative to surgical joint replacement for knees and hips, the most common areas affected by arthritis. Certain properties of the amniotic cells lend themselves perfectly to pain reduction without the need for joint replacement. By the very nature of the cells’ nurturing “home” environment, the amniotic sac, cells contains high concentrations of anti-inflammatory properties as well as growth factors, both of which, painlessly target and remedy joint pain. In addition, hyaluronic acid, naturally found in joint fluid, and also a property of amniotic stem cells, works to regenerate and repair naturally.
Amniotic stem cell procedures are administered by Board Certified Los Angeles pain management physicians at Intelligent Pain Solutions, usually right in the office. Research indicates no recipient rejection of the amniotic stem cells, as the body naturally assimilates its presence in the regenerative process.
Amniotic stem cell
- Ethical concerns are assuaged in knowing amniotic stem cells that are extracted from amniotic membrane from scheduled cesarean births with full consent of the donors. Rich in life-sustaining properties, the amniotic sac feeds and nurtures a baby from conception to birth, and is traditionally unceremoniously discarded after birth.
With full consent of and disclosure to all parties, now the life giving properties of amniotic cells will be enriching lives in perpetuity. Eliminating the controversy raised in embryonic stem cell research, the restorative results realized in amniotic joint therapy makes it a viable alternative to joint replacement surgery.
Amniotic stem cell procedures are not yet covered by health insurance providers. The cost of the procedure varies, depending on the provider, but one injection can run anywhere from $3000 to $5000.
Amniotic stem cell
- Amniotic stem cells, limitless in supply, administered by injection, instantly assimilated with no rejection from the recipient, and self-regenerating, appear to be the ideal solution for thousands of joint pain sufferers who are waiting for their pain to push through the threshold of tolerance which then make them candidates for surgical joint replacement. Perhaps the very system forcing such suffering should rethink the mechanized joint screws and bolts and condone a more natural, effective, and human solution.
Dr. George Graf at Intelligent Pain Solutions is a Double Board Certified Beverly Hills and Los Angeles pain management doctor with over 20 years experience. He is compassionate, highly skilled and has exceptional experience with stem cell procedures for helping patients achieve pain relief and avoiding joint replacement or spine surgery.
Call today – 310-854-0283!